Roberta A. Roth, CPA/MT, Owner
Academic & Professional Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant, May, 1985
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Regis University, May, 1983, Magna Cum Laude
- Master of Taxation, University of Denver, 1991
- Colorado State Board of Accountancy Certificate #9408
Positions & Experience
- President, Roth & Associates, P.C., 2005-present
- Prior experience includes 8 years with KPMG Peat Marwick as a tax manager and 13 years local firm experience
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Section Member
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
Active member of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish & School, Denver
Ms. Roth’s clients include high net-worth individuals and small businesses. Her business clients are involved in a wide range of activities including professional service corporations, retail stores, commercial real estate development, oil & gas, multi-unit residential construction, manufacturing, business aircraft and retailing.
Ms. Roth has experience in general estate planning and administration, the operation and tax reporting aspects of Asset Protection Trusts and Family Limited Partnerships.
Administrative personnel are always available to assist our clients and staff. Client service is the top priority with an immediate responsive to our client’s needs.